Sunday, March 13, 2011

Craft Goals for the Week

Now that I have really neglected this blog (and my crafts...**gasp**)...I am determined to jump back on it starting today!  I am sharing my list of "craft goals" for the week...let's see how many I can achieve!!
  • Make 6 java sleeves and post them on my Etsy shop {Completed 3/19/11}
  • Finish a blanket I have started for a baby gift {Completed 3/15/11}
  • Begin cutting flannel squares for a scrap blanket {Completed 3/19/11}
  • Attempt to finish knitting a scarf I started over a year ago (I told you it was bad!) {Completed 3/19/11}
  • Cut out another skirt
  • Cut out the last pair of flannel pajamas I bought
  • Finish a crib sheet for my daughter {Completed 3/18/11}
Okay I think that is a good list to start with...anything extra I will consider a bonus!

I did get 4 pair of bead earrings listed in my Etsy shop today.  I love them!  It is a great new hobby...not that I needed another hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment