Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ABSS: Sew Along Fabric Selected!

After a week of searching for the right fabric for the Cosmo Bag I have finally found it! I wanted something I could get at our local JoAnn's so I didn't have to pay for shipping or wait for it to arrive. I picked a fabric with pink and blue flowers with a brown background. Here is a picture of the fabric I chose.For the interior I think I will go with a dark pink to match. Then for the handles I think I will do a dark brown to match the background. I think that will look really nice. I bought enough fabric too so I will have leftover to make maybe a matching clutch to go with it!

While at JoAnn's I found a few more fabrics that I really liked and hope to make some snap pocket clutches out of soon. I really liked the colors/designs of these.Today I am going to attempt to make flannel sheets for my daughters crib! I am not thrilled with how the ones from Babies R Us feel...they aren't very soft. I have had a hard time finding soft sheets for her, so I have decided to make my own! I found a tutorial for crib sheets here, and it doesn't look too bad! Will update when they are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment