Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fringe Hammock Progress

I did manage to find myself some US Size 35 knitting needles at Michaels (A.C. Moore did not have them). I was thankful to find them in a store so that I didn't have to order them online. The Homespun Lion Brand yarn was also on sale for 3 for $10 at A.C. Moore and since that was the yarn I needed, I was quite happy! I got a set of yarn for a boy fringe hammock and a girl fringe hammock.
Here is just a teaser picture of the edge of the hammock. I really like how pretty it looks. It was really easy to complete! I am very excited for my photo shoot to get a chance to use it!
After completing the body of the pattern, I have decided that it isn't quite wide enough to my liking so I am going to alter it when I do the girl pattern. I would like it a little wider to fit better in to bigger baskets. I would rather it be too big than too small. After reviewing the pattern I do believe this would be an easy task.

Once all the fringe is put on the hammock, I will post final pictures to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment