Saturday, January 8, 2011

Operation Fringe Hammock

Today I venture to A.C. Moore for a LARGE pair of knitting needles...US Size 35! I have never used such big needles, so this should be interesting. Why am I buying such large needles you ask? I am on a mission to knit a fringe hammock for newborn photo shoots! I am excited to make it and try it out during my photo shoot in March. A.C. Moore also has the Homespun yarn on sale that is used to make the hammock. So hopefully my trip can be a successful one! I will post pictures and updates as the project begins. Because of the large size of the needles it shouldn't take too long to finish the projects.

I also ordered my Amy Butler: Style Stitches book last night for the sew along! I am very excited to sew a new bag/purse. The one on the cover is the most intriguing! That would make a great weekender bag for traveling! Stay tuned for updates on the sew along!

No comments:

Post a Comment