Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Adventure

I have always been a blogger (photography, life, etc.) so I figured why not blog about my crafts too! Sounds like a fun thing to do :) So here we go...entering the blogging world as a "craft blogger." Here I will document the projects I try, the ones I create, and the challenges I encounter as I try new things!

I have been a crafter as long as I can remember. I love to knit, cross-stitch, sew, scrap...and everything in between! I like to try new things (recently tried to make my first pair of earrings until I realized I didn't have all the necessary tools to make it work!). Here you can join me on my crafting adventures! Hopefully I can inspire some people...and maybe get some ideas from others! I am very excited about this and hope that you are too!

So here goes nothing! I will post about my first blog "project" this week! I am going to attempt to make some alphabet bean bags for my sister's classroom (she teaches 1st grade in Florida)...

No comments:

Post a Comment